* BAKER SALES AND LETTINGS ARE VERY PROUD TO OFFER
* THIS NEWLY CRAFTED AND DESIGNED CHARACTER BAY FRONTED CANAL SIDE HOME
* ENTRANCE HALL
* HUGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS
* NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED FRIDGE/FREEZER, DISHWASHER, OVEN AND HOB AND EXTRACTOR
* BAY FRONTED LOUNGE WITH FIREPLACE
* DINING ROOM AREA
* NEWLY FITTED VICTORIAN STYLE BATHROOM WITH ROLL TOP BATH AND HIS AND HERS SINKS
* TWO GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* GARAGE ON PLOT - DIRECTLY TO REAR OF PROPERTY
* GAS TO RADIATOR HEATING
* SASH DOUBLE GLAZING
* NEWLY LANDSCAPED REAR COURTYARD GARDENS
* ATTRACTIVE FRONT GARDEN WITH TILED PATHWAY
* CANALSIDE FRONTAGE
* GREAT LOCATION WITHIN A FEW MINUTES WALK TO WAITROSE, THE WATERSIDE THEATRE AND RAILWAY STATION
* SORRY NO SMOKERS
* EPC RATING 'D'
* COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
* SECURITY DEPOSIT PAYABLE £1759.61
* AVAILABLE NOW
*Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Permitted paymentsBefore the tenancy starts (payable to Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd is a member of NFOPP Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.