* BAKER SALES AND LETTINGS ARE VERY PLEASED TO OFFER
* A SUPERBLY UPGRADED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
* POPULAR SOUTH SIDE DEVELOPMENT
* EXTENDED ENTRANCE HALL WITH WOODEN FLOORING
* 11FT KITCHEN WITH OVEN AND HOB, FRIDGE/FREEZER, WASHING MACHINE AND DISHWASHER
* 12 FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH WOODEN FLOORING
* REFITTED WHITE BATHROOM WITH WINDOW
* SUPERB HOME OFFICE IN GARDEN
* LANDSCAPED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
* LONG DRIVEWAY FOR 3/4 VEHICLES
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS TO RADIATOR HEATING
* EPC RATING 'C'
* COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
* SORRY NO SMOKERS
* SORRY NO PETS
* PICTURES FOR REFERENCE ONLY
* SECURITY DEPOSIT PAYABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY £1609.61
* MINIMUM SOLE /JOINT GROSS SALARY REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY- £46,035 PA -
*Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Permitted paymentsBefore the tenancy starts (payable to Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd is a member of NFOPP Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.