* BAKER SALES AND LETTINGS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER
* A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO RENT THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
* SET IN POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
* TWO DOUBLE GARAGES LOCATED ON PLOT AT THE REAR OF THE GARDENS
* LARGE DRIVEWAY IN FRONT OF GARAGES
* AVAILABLE MID MAY 2023
* ENTRANCE HALL
* 18FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
* MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES TO REMAIN
* UTILITY ROOM
* GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
* RECENTLY CARPETED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
* FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS TO RADIATOR HEATING
* SORRY NO SMOKERS
* PETS WILL BE CONSIDERED - PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS WITH A NEGOTIATOR
* EPC RATING 'C'
* COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
* WE HOLD THE KEYS
* EARLY VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
* SECURITY DEPOSIT PAYABLE £1788.46
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Permitted paymentsBefore the tenancy starts (payable to Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd is a member of NFOPP Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.