* BAKER SALES AND LETTINGS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER
* THIS STUNNING RECENTLY BUILT ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR FLAT
* AVAILABLE MID OCTOBER 2023
* CLOSE TO ALL SHOPS AND RAILWAY STATION
* COMMUNAL ENTRANCE WITH ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
* OWN PRIVATE HALL
* FULLY FITTED KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM WITH BUILT-IN FRIDGE/FREEZER,WASHER/DRYER AND OVEN HOB
* BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN DOUBLE WARDROBES
* LOVELY WHITE BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
* ELECTRIC HEATING
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* RESIDENTS PERMIT PARKING NEARBY - NEED TO APPLY TO BUCKS COUNCIL FOR PERMIT (ANNUAL CHARGE PAYABLE TO THEM NOT INCLUDED IN RENT)
* COMMUNAL LIFT
* WE HOLD THE KEYS
* SORRY NO SMOKERS
* SORRY NO PETS
* PICTURES FOR REFERENCE ONLY
* EPC RATING 'C'
* COUNCIL TAX BAND 'B'
* SECURITY DEPOSIT PAYABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY £998.07
*Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Permitted paymentsBefore the tenancy starts (payable to Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd is a member of NFOPP Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.