* BAKER SALES AND LETTINGS ARE PROUD TO OFFER
* A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
* AVAILABLE END OF AUGUST 2023
* ENTRANCE LOBBY
* DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM SUITE
* 12FT REFITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH FRIDGE/FREEZER AND OVEN AND HOB
* 15FT BAY FRONTED LOUNGE
* BRIGHT WHITE BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER AND WINDOW
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* FRONT AND REAR GARDENS WITH SHED
* OWN DRIVEWAY FOR 1 VEHICLE
* ADDITIONAL ON STREET NON RESERVED PARKING
* CUL- DE- SAC LOCATION
* DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS
* GAS TO RADIATOR HEATING
* KEYS HELD
* EPC RATING 'C'
* COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
* SORRY NO SMOKERS
* PICTURES FOR REFERENCE ONLY
* SECURITY DEPOSIT PAYABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY £1528.84
*Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Permitted paymentsBefore the tenancy starts (payable to Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd is a member of NFOPP Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.