* BAKER SALES AND LETTINGS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER
* A GOOD SIZE RECENTLY BUILT ONE BEDROOM 2ND FLOOR FLAT
* CONVENIENTLY LOCATED CLOSE TO RAILWAY STATION AND TOWN CENTRE
* AVAILABLE MID OCTOBER 2023
* COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL WITH LIFT ACCESS
* 17FT LOUNGE
* FULLY FITTED AND APPLIANCED KITCHEN INCLUDING OVEN HOB AND EXTRACTOR, FRIDGE/FREEZER, WASHING MACHINE AND DISHWASHER
* 14FT BEDROOM WITH BUILT-IN WARDROBES
* WHITE BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
* GATED ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
* EPC RATING 'C'
* COUNCIL TAX BAND 'B'
* CALL TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
* WE HOLD THE KEYS
* SORRY NO PETS
* SORRY NO SMOKERS
* SORRY NO CHILDREN
* SECURITY DEPSOIT PAYABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY £1067.30
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Permitted paymentsBefore the tenancy starts (payable to Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd is a member of NFOPP Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.