* BAKER SALES AND LETTINGS OFFER
* A GOOD SIZE TWO BEDROOM HOUSE IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ON THIS POPULAR LAKESIDE DEVELOPMENT
* ENTRANCE HALL
* 16FT LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS TO REAR GARDEN
* TWO GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS BOTH WITH FITTED WARDROBES
* WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS TO RADIATOR HEATING
* 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES TO THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
* ATTRACTIVE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
* EPC RATING 'D'
* COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
* SORRY NO PETS
* SORRY NO SMOKERS
* PICTURES FOR REFERENCE ONLY
* MINIMUM 12 MONTH TENANCY AGREEMENT ONLY - NO SHORT LETS
* SECURITY DEPOSIT PAYABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY £1500.00
*Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Permitted paymentsBefore the tenancy starts (payable to Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Baker Sales and Lettings Ltd is a member of NFOPP Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.